Freshen up your Spring cookbook with a watermelon feta salad recipe that pairs perfectly with Hotel Collection Rosé 29 Wine
This salad's sweet, citrus, and salty combination compliments the light and crisp flavor of our very own Rosé 29 wine. Rosé 29 features refreshing notes of juicy peaches, red berries and sanguine orange.
Best-enjoyed fresh, this recipe serves up to 4 people.
What you will need:
- 1 Whole watermelon
- 1 Container of tri-color cherry tomatoes
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Container of feta cheese
- 1 Package of mint
- 1 Package of pumpkin seeds, toasted preferred
- 1 Package of arugula, or watercress
- 1 Package of alfalfa sprouts
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- Place several handfuls of arugula into the serving bowl
- Cut watermelon into one inch cubes.
- Thinly slice tri-color cherry tomatoes
- Dice the red onion
- Add a handful of mint, as desired
- 1 1/2 cups of crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup of toasted pumpkin seeds
- Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Add a generous amount of balsamic vinegar, around 1/2 cup
- Mix ingredients
- Top with alfalfa sprouts, as desired
- Add Himalayan salt, as desired
- Uncork a chilled bottle of Rosé 29 with a Wine Accessory Set
- Aerate your wine, no more than 30 minutes, with a Decanter
- Take out your White Wine Stemware
- Serve and enjoy!
Make it a Girl's Night In with our Wine & Candle Sets.