At first you might be thinking there's no way this tastes good. After taste testing some cocktail recipes, we set out to share them with you. Don't let left over wine let you down, or go to waste. Liven up your red wine with Hotel Collection recipes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with 2-4 ice cubes
- Add in 1 & 1/2 ounces of any blanco tequila
- Add 1 ounce of lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Add 3.4 ounces of agave
- Shake for at least 25 seconds
- Pour into a cocktail glass
- Top off with Hotel Collection Red Blend 19
- Add a lime slice and edible flowers for garnish
- Complete with a Coupe Glassware Set
Tag us in your cocktail creations and use the hashtag #HotelCollection on social media for a chance to be featured on our page.
Simply syrup can easily be made at home following the 1:1 ratio. Add equal parts water and sugar into a pan. Put on medium heat until the sugar boils down, making a sweet syrup. Want it less sweet? Use a 2:1 ratio water to sugar.