- Clean before first use. Hand wash only.
- Always hold the wine bottle from the base, never the neck. This allows for a more steady pour.
- Pour the wine slowly into the decanter, without stopping.
- As you near the end of the bottle, check for when the tartrates (The sediment that collects at the bottom of a bottle over time) begin to reach the neck of the bottle.
- Stop pouring once the sediment begins to reach the neck of the bottle.
- Allow the sediment to settle to the bottom of the bottle again before pouring more.