A Clean Diffusion. Every Time.
Using no heat or water, Hotel Collection diffusers preserves the therapeutic properties of our fragrance oils without altering their smell. Each of our Diffuser models use cold air diffusion, which ensures consistent and subtle scenting without any highs or lows. It works by using high amounts of cold filtered air combined with air pressure to diffuse oils into a dry mist of nanoparticles.
Clean Every 1-2 Months
Your Scent Diffuser should be cleaned every couple of months to ensure optimal performance. Cleaning your diffuser prevents oil residue from building up inside your machine, which can affect how well it works. After a thorough cleaning, you will notice the strength of your aroma increases to fill your home more evenly.
Inside & Outside
You will also want to thoroughly dust the top of the machine, as well as gently wipe away any oil build-up from the top opening with a damp cloth. Doing so will improve how well the fragrance mist will disperse throughout your home.
Clean In-Between Fragrances
We always recommend cleaning your diffuser when switching between fragrance oils. This will prevent two fragrances oils from blending into one, which can create unexpected combinations.
1. Fill the empty oil bottle that came with your diffuser with 1/4 inch of rubbing alcohol.
2. Screw the alcohol-filled bottle into the diffuser.
3. Run the diffuser for 15 minutes to ensure the alcohol can filter through the whole device.
4. Unplug the device from the wall outlet and keep the diffuser in an upright position. Wipe the device with a damp cloth to remove oil stains and fingerprints. Avoid using any harsh or abrasive cleaning products.
5. Remove the alcohol-filled bottle, insert the Hotel Collection Fragrance Oil of your choice, reconnect both halves of the diffuser and plug it into the wall outlet. You’re ready to begin scenting!
Did you know that most diffusers use water which can create humid environments and harbor bacteria? This diffusion method, when not properly cleaned, creates optimal conditions for the growth of mold spores, which are not only bad for indoor air quality but also your health.
Our oil blends are made from the finest plant-derived essences and pure essential oils. They are 100% Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic, having anti-bacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. 100% Free of all Parabens, Formaldehyde, Color Additives, Synthetic Dyes, and Preservatives. Learn more here.