- Pour one bottle of Hotel Collection Rosé 29 into a glass pitcher
- Add in a ⅓ cup of simple syrup and a ⅓ cup of St. Germaine
- Sprinkle in a handful of fresh rose petals and mint
- Add in 1 peach and 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Stir gently to muddle flavors
- Let steep in refrigerator for 30 minutes - 2 hours
- Add ice & enjoy
- Complete with a Coupe Glassware Set
Tag us in your cocktail creations and use the hashtag #HotelCollection on social media for a chance to be featured on our page.
Roses are one of the oldest flowers to exist on Earth. After a fossil of a rose was discovered in Colorado, archaeologists determined roses have existed for more than 35 million years. For years, rose breeders tried to genetically manipulate different species and colors of roses to create a blue one. In 2004, the world got its first blue rose, seen below.